Attorneys Helping With Divorce
Termination of a marriage or registered domestic partnership is handled in family law court. The dissolution proceeding is traditionally called a “divorce,” even if the termination is uncontested and amicable. When children or substantial assets are involved, the court proceedings can become complicated, stressful and expensive.
Bennett & Ginzburg is a results-oriented family law firm dedicated to providing clients with cost effective, high-quality legal service. Located in Beverly Hills and serving men and women throughout Southern California, our clients benefit from our commitment to efficient and attentive representation. Our legal team in this area is outstanding:
- Two of our lawyers are Certified Family Law Specialists.*
- Founding attorney Roberta Bennett is a pioneer in the areas of custody and visitation in Southern California and has been named by California Super Lawyers magazine as one of the top family law attorneys in California.
- Adrienne Liebman Flores has over thirteen years of experience in all areas of family law, with a focus on complex custody and property division issues.
- Ms. Bennett, managing attorney Jeffrey Erdman have co-authored chapters on California domestic partnerships and discovery in family law cases for books published by CEB (Continuing Education of the Bar).
In every divorce case, we help our clients work toward a settlement agreement outside of family court for some or all of the issues of their divorce. We believe that is in our clients’ best interest. If the issues of your divorce cannot be resolved outside of court, we bring nearly 30 years of family law experience to the task of getting your divorce done.
Contact Us Today
To discuss your divorce or domestic partnership dissolution with a certified Family Law Specialist, we invite you to call us at 1-877-820-6534. If you choose, you can contact us online and a member of our firm will respond quickly.
Areas Of Focus
We can handle a wide range of divorce and dissolution issues in all types of marriages, including same-sex marriages and domestic partnerships, in Southern California. Learn more about:
- Division of property and complex assets : Virtually every divorce involves the division of assets and debt, including real estate, business interests, and personal property.
- Custody and visitation : Often the most contentious issues at the end of a relationship involve the living arrangements of children and the time they will spend with each parent. As your child custody lawyer, we work to ensure you are able to maintain a solid relationship with your children.
- Child support and spousal support : A child support order will follow upon a custody decision, taking into account the time that each parent spends with the children. “Temporary” spousal support (also called “alimony”) may be awarded during the period of divorce, but a determination about “permanent” spousal support, if any is ordered, will be outlined in the final divorce decree.
*Certification by the California Board of Legal Specialization.